The Hoppe’s Boresnake Viper takes the technology of the original Boresnake and increases the cleaning power by adding an additional set of brushes. This one-pass bore cleaning solution uses integrated bronze brushes to scrub out carbon fouling, while the tail clears the barrel of loose debris with a surface area 160x larger than a standard patch. It also has an integrated cone-shaped bore guide on the leading end and the brass weight has the caliber stamped on it. Just add Hoppe’s No. 9 Cleaner and Oil or Boresnake CLP to the head and tail of the Boresnake and run it through your rifle bore for a quick clean.
- Brass weight on pull cored has caliber stamped on it
- Has 160x larger surface area than a standard patch
- Integrated cone-shaped bore guide
- 50% more brush cleaning power
- Patented one-piece design